Solving the Foreign Language Dilemma
Specialized Foreign Language Medical Support Services - All In One Place.
- You have diverse speaking workforces all over the world who need training on your product, accurate promotional materials, web sites that have to be translated with strict control over the content…
- You have to give informed consents to patients all over the world for your clinical trials and need then to inform the different federal administrations of the patient-reported outcomes in order to get the registration of your molecule or device…
- You are responsible for communicating test reports and design documents to the multilingual management team of you international company…
There are as many types of Medical related foreign language projects as there are companies and languages. However, there is one common thread through it all: You need an award-winning partner with many years of experience, all the necessary resources and the know-how necessary to precisely understand what will make your project a cost-effective success.
Medical and Pharmaceutical translation is a highly specialized discipline and should only ever be carried out by suitably qualified translators. From R&D to clinical trials to marketing and all the steps in between, the translation of these materials is vital to protecting your company, your employees, the medical staff and most of all the patients who are going to benefit from your product.
Our knowledge of the product life cycle means that we can speak the same language.
- Medical texts, patient information papers, psychology papers.
- Medical prescriptions.
- User guides for medical staff and patients.
- Medical equipment: instruction manuals, brochures and software.
- Clinical, toxicological, pharmacological and biological information.
- Equipment, packaging labels, medical questionnaires and medical terminology glossaries.
Our expertise covers many areas of medical translation and guarantees the most comprehensive solution to your translation problems.
Our R &D work includes:
- Test reports
- Design documents
Regulatory work includes:
- Submission dossiers
- CMC documentation
- Clinical summaries
Marketing and training work includes:
- Sales training
- Marketing collateral
- Promotional materials
Clinical work includes:
- Case report forms
- Informed consents
- Patient-reported outcomes
Our manufacturing work includes:
- Health and safety documents
- Construction and schematics
- Product release documents
- Manufacturing SOPs
- Internal and regulatory audits
Our post-market work includes:
- Adverse events
- Safety reports
- Post-market clinical trial documentation
- Risk management
For the very best in Medical industry-related Translations & Support Services, please send us a message here or give us a call at 1-888-751-5228
We can come to your offices to discuss the particulars of your project, or meet with you via conference call, FaceTime, online or video conference.